Wednesday 29 September 2021

Canon ImageRunner C5535I Printer : IR-C5535I

 

You can rely on the Canon ImageRunner C5535I Printer to streamline work operations within your office. For businesses with a mobile workforce, the innovative cloud and mobile solutions for working from virtually any location at any time. A new smartphone-like touchscreen interface with flick and pinch operability makes C5535I Printer an even more intuitive and efficient user experience.
 
Enhanced output and configuration settings, like the ability to scan and convert documents to PDF or select Microsoft Office file formats, are among the advanced productivity features available with the Canon ImageRunner C5535I Printer.  The C5535I has a paper capacity of 6350 sheets and comes with a 4 GB RAM. Canon ImageRunner C5535I Printer is the ultimate printer for you to enhance your output. 

No comments:

Post a Comment